International Program in Economics
International Educational English-taught Course
“Understanding Economic Changes”
Students of partner universities from different countries and students of Saratov Socio-Economic Institute are invited to participate in the course.
Venue: Saratov (Russia)
Duration: 3 weeks
Dates: April 10 – 28, 2017
Fees: participation in the course, accommodation*, transfer, excursions – free of charge. Participants will have to cover their travelling expenses and meals.
Study volume: 80 hours (including lectures, field trips) and project development.
Language of study: English
Number of students: 20
Application deadline: February 10, 2017
Parts of the educational course:
· Economy: Introductory Team-building, Economy of Russia, Economic and Regional Studies.
· Business: Marketing in Russia, Advertising, Competition, Business Communication in Russia, International Business Communication.
· Finance: Monetary and Financial Systems of Russia, Banking Sector, Securities Market.
· Management: Characteristics of Management in Russia.
· Projects Development: Group Projects Development, Work with Scientific Supervisors.
· Culture: Regional Studies, Culture and Arts of Russia, Colloquial Russian Language.
· Field trips to local enterprises, banks and governmental bodies.
· Tour of the city.
· Visits to museums.
· Visit to a theatre or/and conservatory.
Assessment of the course:
The results of the course will be assessed through round table discussions and defence of individual or group projects.
Outcome of the course:
At the end of the course the participants will be given certificates listing the studied disciplines and the number of credits.
Students who are registered for the course will receive by e-mail:
- complete programme of stay;
- course materials;
- other additional information.
Reminder for the participants.
Tel: 007 (8452) 21-17-45
* - the accommodation quota is for 2 students from each partner university (based on recommendation of partner university). In case of exceeding amount of students please inform us in advance to consider the acceptance possibility.
Following documents should be sent to the coordinators of the course in order to apply for participation:
- application form
- copy of the passport